1. What are cookies
Cookies are text files that are essential to the functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage your equipment or device. By allowing cookies with the right setting in your Internet browser, you can help us identify and solve problems in the use of our website. Cookies enable us to learn about your activity on our website and check its adequate functioning.
The cookies used in our website cannot access hard disk information or extract personal data.
2. What cookies are used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- _icl_current_language:It stores a language value for the website.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies for statistical purposes on website traffic and visits.
- Google reCAPTCHA: Protection against SPAM.
3. How are cookies enabled or disabled on your web browser
You can enable or disable the cookies used on this website at any time. Just follow the instructions for your browser.
Below you will find the official support pages for the most popular web browsers, so that you can enable or disable cookies in your equipment or device.
Using your browser settings, you can block cookies or ask your browser to tell you when a site is trying to store a cookie.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Select the Tools button and then select Internet options. Select the Privacy tab and, under Settings, select Advanced and choose if you want to allow, block or be prompted for first and third party cookies. More info: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox:́ Click the menu button and choose Options.́ Select the Privacy panel. Select Firefox will to: Use custom settings for history. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them. More infó: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: At the top right, click More and then Settings. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content settings. Use the Cookies section to change your settings. More info: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Opera: Settings > Quick Preferences > Edit site preferences > Cookies. More info: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/