Project coordinator in Mozambique
Published: 4 February 2021
The coordinating person will be responsible for leading various field teams, which in
Collaboration with associations and distributors will help farm families to increase
and diversify its agricultural production.
- Manage field teams.
- Promote capacity building in field teams and local partners in your area of work
- Manage collaboration with other organizations such as farmers’ associations, merchants and others.
- Manage resources, materials, and supplies for the program and field team.
- It will be responsible for institutional relations with local organizations.
- Manage production data collection and report writing.
- Collaborate in the general functions of the Foundation.
- Higher education.
- Languages: preference will be given to people with a good command of Portuguese.
- Work experience in Mozambique or Africa will be valued.
- Work experience in team management will be valued.
- Work experience in agricultural projects will be valued.
- 2-year contract and working conditions according to Mundukide tables.
- Place of work: province of Niassa (Mozambique)
- Interested persons can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUNDUKIDE is an organization committed to equality, all requests
they will be welcome